January 20, 2010

Oooo, A Blog!

So, Diana and I decided to start a blog. The purpose? To geek about anything we wanted. It's like a tell all for whatever fleeting thought we have in our pretty little brains. Want to write about what we ate for dinner? CHECK. Want to bitch about how they ruined The Lovely Bones? Fine by me! Want to drool over Taylor Lautner's abs (the boyfriend calls him Sir Abirondacks or something) without judgement? Rock on!

Needless to say, I'm a tad excited.

Should I talk about myself? Why not?

In a nutshell:
I am a sales rep for a book publisher. Books are my life, both professionally, academically, and personally. I own over 600 books (I know, that's nothing to some people) and the number keeps growing. In addition to books, I love food. Eating it. Making it. Critiquing it. Looking at pictures of it. Really, if food is involved, I'm there. Currently, my favorite food is a tie between Eggs Benedict and nachos. Yeah, I know.

I have a boyfriend named Joshua whom I call "boyfriend" a lot. He is very tall. I am not. We're an adorable couple. I'm much funnier than he is, but he is far more intelligent.

I go to grad school, but only for a few more months. Then I am free to spend all my energy working. YAY!

I am so used to Twitter that I tend to write in short sentences. See my last two paragraphs.

Oh, there is so much more I could tell you about me, but why spoil it now. I have several more entries to write.

Later gators.

No comments: